This role is to check the accuracy of documentation that is received in to the Supply Chain Support Centre by cross referencing physical documents against information currently held on the database. Key elements from the documentation will require manual data entry on to the system and/or Excel spreadsheets to ensure that an accurate audit trail is maintained.
· Data Entry on to various systems/spreadsheets.
· Receiving and processing documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
· Identifying inaccuracies and reporting them to the necessary departments/contacts in a timely manner to prevent delays to the delivery of stock in to the Distribution Centres.
· Ability to assess, where necessary, the need to escalate issues to ensure a satisfactory outcome.
· Maintenance and up-keep of databases and spreadsheets to ensure that a full and accurate audit trail is available for use by authorities when required.
· Liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
· Great company to work for
· Training and coachin involved
· Retail Discounts
· Free Parking
· Monday - Friday 9-5 or 10-6
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job