This is an opportunity to join a prestigious international company based on the outskirts of Burton, as an Administrator in an ongoing temporary position, with immediate start.
Benefits include free onsite parking (transport will be required due to location of the company) Hours of work will be between 7.30AM-4PM, Monday to Friday, with some flexibility. This role offers an attractive rate of pay of £9.00 per hour.
As a contracted employee of the UK's largest independent recruitment business, the successful candidate will also receive holiday accrual.
This is a varied and interesting role covering different areas of the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing information onto a bespoke computer system
- Updating spreadsheets and reports
- Supporting the customer service team
- Timely production of purchase orders
- Liaising with suppliers and placing orders
- Sorting outgoing post
- General administrative tasks
Candidates should have:
• Good data entry skills
• A professional telephone manner
• Preferably experience of SAP, although training will be given.
• Experience within logistics
• Experience with Road, Air, Sea and Freight
If you are interested in applying for this position apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job