A Birmingham based business with excellent transport links is currently recruiting for an Administrator on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a fun and friendly team, which could serve as a fantastic long term role for a local candidate who is looking to work within a fun, fast-paced, and hardworking team. My client is open to backgrounds- so don't worry if you have never been an Administrator. There will be an intensive training period at the start of your role.
Ideally you will be:
- Someone with common sense and an empathetic nature, each case needs to be dealt with carefully and with consideration
- Highly organised and committed to the role. My client would ideally like someone in this role for the long term
- An excellent communicator confident in both face to face and telephone communication with a wide variety of people
- Fully conversant with MS Office.
In return you will receive:
- A fun working environment, enjoying 'Pizza Fridays' and company BBQs
- The opportunity to gain some fantastic administration experience
- Working in a premier office facility located in a location with excellent transport links and onsite parking
- A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
- The opportunity to join a passionate and supportive team, where people stay for the long term
- Regular pay reviews and an intensive period of training.
If you feel you could be this candidate, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are taking place next week.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job