We are looking for a Temporary Administrator to work for a Building company in the Camberley area. Free onsite parking offered,
The purpose of the role is to support the small administration team in keeping documents well recorded.
- Uploading photos, emails, quotes, drawings to an online server so each individual project is well documented.
- Monitoring and saving emails.
- Any ad hoc administration duty
- Must be a self-starter, who is motivated to do their best.
- Will need to be reliable and accurate
- A strong capable character will do well.
- Numeracy and good IT skills required.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job