I am looking for administrators to join a busy office for a market-leading logistics provider with over 100 strategic locations nationwide and over 13,000 employees - offering a full range of supply chain solutions to anywhere in the world via air, overland or sea. Running one of the most successful contract logistics operations in the UK and are responsible for the distribution of some of the UK's most popular brands.
14:00 to 22:00, temporary to permanent.
This role is to manage all the administrative functions required for the effective running of the Operation. To provide comprehensive and efficient support to the Operations Manager and Operations Team, also providing a communication and administration link between operations.
1. Collation and production of reports, stats, KPI's on a daily, weekly and monthly basis as requested by Contract Manager
2. Maintaining of holiday records, Bradford Points and sickness monitoring
3. Administration of medical certificates and Return to Work documentation
4. Personnel file maintenance
5. Point of contact with Human Resources Service Centre for required letters
6. Collation of all employee documentation, ensuring receipt and delivery to and from HRSC
7. Act as note taker support for operational and ER meetings
8. Payroll reconciliation using SMART system
9. Management of workwear, allocation and ordering
10. Raise purchase orders as and when required. Manage the purchase order system
11. Liaison with agency personnel supplier to arrange temporary staff
12. Manage temporary labour hours in conjunction with agency to ensure accurate data capture
13. Fuel ordering and reconciliation of all diesel drawings
14. Updating of communication notice boards
15. Ensure that all legal, company and statutory requirements concerning the administration operation are adhered to and that all records are correctly completed and maintained in accordance with current legislation policies and procedures
Knowledge / Experience
1. Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
2. Good knowledge of creating and maintaining spreadsheets
3. Ability of interpreting data
Skills / Personal Attributes
4. Ability to work individually or as part of a team
5. Reliable and committed to attending work on time
6. Good organisational skills
7. Good Communication skills – written and verbal
8. Ability to multitask in busy office environment
9. Due to nature of the role a high level of discretion and confidentiality is required
10. Flexibility to task and hours
11. Numerate with good attention to detail
If you are interested in this position please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job