Administrator - Service Team
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our busy and growing Service Department. We are responsible for providing high quality after-sales warranty support for the thousands of machine products that we sell every year.
Our workload is varied. We provide installation services, we repair products on-site and back in our workshop, we manage all customer returns, we process spare parts quotes and orders and we liaise closely with 3 rd party service providers working on our behalf.
This role would suit someone with previous experience of providing excellent customer service as you will be communicating directly with customers, dealing with their queries, issuing forms and following through service/warranty call-outs from initial call to invoice processing.
The primary duties of the role will be-
- Ensuring all service calls are logged and processed.
- Using Maginus software to update engineer reports and subcontractor invoices
- Gathering information and co-ordinating service call outs for the engineers
- Processing warranty call-out forms via the Intranet system
- Assisting Service Administration Supervisor with customer complaints and escalated enquiries
- Resolving direct supplier and subcontractor invoice queries
- Placing orders for spare parts for engineers and customers
- Maintaining control of parts information for eBay
- Providing technical information for customer queries via QMS, email and phone
To apply for this role your experience and skills will include-
- Strong IT knowledge to include Outlook, Word, Excel
- It is essential that you have previous experience of working within a phone based/ office environment
- Clear and professional communication skills both verbally and written
- The ability to plan, organise and manage your own work schedule
- Excellent telephone manner with strong customer service skills
What will you get from the role?
- 20 days holiday (increasing 1 day each year in service up to 25)
- Attendance bonus for every full quarter worked an option of either £50 or 1 extra day holiday
- Free parking
- Profit Share (sharing a portion of the profits between all colleagues on an annual basis)
- Annual Pay Review
- Holiday Buying Scheme (Ability to purchase a week’s holiday each year)
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world to both trade and public.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
Nisbets generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job