Junior Administrator – Permanent – Full-Time - £16,000-£17,000 per annum
We are recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of our client based in Diss. The ideal candidate will arrange appointments on behalf of health therapists and provide telephone support for a counselling service.
- Assist with the management of diaries.
- Scheduling appointments, booking consulting rooms, accommodation and flights.
- Contacting employees via telephone, email or letter to arrange appointments.
- Liaising with clinical staff and client representatives.
- Preparing of referral documentation.
- Database input.
- Taking calls.
- Liaising with counsellors.
- Assist with dictation work.
- Highly developed organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Team player.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job