Our established and growing client based North of Warrington is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their team for an on going Temp contract which could extend.
Working within the Verification Admin Team, duties will include verifying and processing reports at completed stage of the job on a bespoke database. The job also involves resolving outstanding queries on reports so that they can be verified and invoiced in a timely fashion.
Immediate start: Candidates must be available to start immediately to be considered
- Verify and upload reports and drawings using database
- Monitor job submissions for field based engineer
- Assist with the workload of processing reports at every opportunity
- Liaising with the Technical Department, Auditors and supervisors where issues are present
- Accurate Quality Checks
- Undertaking administrative duties as required within the Verification Admin Department
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Flexibility and an ability to manage and prioritise a variety of tasks
- Good computer literacy and adaptability to various bespoke internal systems
- Good eye for detail and accurate data input skills
- Educated to GCSE level
Due to the location of the company, candidates will need to have access to their own vehicle.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Contract: Temp on going
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job