Skills: Admin, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
About the Company
A leading law firm are looking to recruit an Administrator to join a busy and fast paced team!
If you are looking to learn and develop and be the administrative hub of the team then this could be the role for you!
Organisation and excellent communication skills are key to this role and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a vibrant and modern working environment.
What will your working week be like?
- Answering and transferring calls. Responding and resolving queries.
- Faxing, filing, scanning and uploading documents ensuring all logs are detailed and correct.
- Booking internal and external meetings and sending out agendas
- Booking catering/lunches/brunches and teas/coffees
- Coordinating diaries
- Arranging internal and external conference calls
- Work with highly confidential information and maintain a high level of discretion
- Distribute the post amongst the team
- Work in a methodical and organised fashion
Who will suit this role?
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard with a C in Maths and English
- Minimum 6 months solid Admin experience within professional services
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in an organised and methodical fashion
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Admin, calls, post, meetings, queries, filing, faxing, scanning, spreadsheets, coordinator, support, Excel, Word
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job