Our client a well established and well known organisation based in Cardiff is seeking a Administrator to join their business on temporary to permanent/ permanent contract.
The client is seeking a skilled administrator to work within their busy purchasing department carrying out all aspects of administration tasks to include:
- Gather, compile and verify information and enter it accurately into documents such as reports, presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets
- Produce various reports on a daily, weekly and or monthly basis.
- Use the SAP system and Excel to maintain up to date records, retrieve stored information, place orders or respond to queries.
- Dealing with departmental invoice queries
- Convert purchase requisitions to purchase orders using SAP. (Training provided)
- Maintain up-to-date supplier and vendor information; to track purchase and the status of orders and deliveries; and to generate purchasing reports and statistics
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
Experience within a purchasing role or department is not essential. The client is seeking an administrator with good admin and customer service based skills. Experience within a sales administration , finance or purchasing role would be a strong advantage.
Hours: Working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Free on-site parking available, close to city centre and accessible by train
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job