Our client is currently recruiting for a strong administrator to join their team for a 6 month Maternity cover contract, it has a strong possibility of going on longer.
You Will Have.......
- A professional 'can do’ attitude which you will ensure is mirrored within the team
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Previous administration support experience
- The ability to communicate at all levels both verbal and written
- A driving licence with no more than 3 points on it as some driving around the site will form part of the job.
- Assist with invoicing, purchase orders and budget reviews
- Workload planning ensuring turn around standards are met
- Oversee the issue of new and second hand stock
- Monitor stock levels to meet business requirements
- Liaising with suppliers and researching new products
- Stock room support when required
- General administration duties
This role is working 7.30am-4.30pm Mon-Thurs and finishing at 2pm on a Friday.