A national provider of student accommodation is seeking a Part-time (Maternity cover) Administrator with customer facing experience to join its team in Leeds.
This role is working 24 hours per week across three days, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Between the hours of 9am - 6pm.
With the team, you will ensure that the residence runs efficiently and cost effectively in line with company policies and procedures in addition you will be the first point of contact for all matters related to the Residence.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a customer facing role and providing 1st class customer service is a necessity of the role.
Responsibilities included within the role are:
- To implement and support student experience events at the residence.
- To provide a high level of service to all front of house enquiries.
- Complete sales viewings when necessary
- Manage all aspects of administration within the residences including electronic and paper based systems.
- To deal with incoming calls to the business
- Play a key role during the client move in and client move out process to provide a smooth transition for the client whilst ensuring all administrative, operational and financial aspects are completed to a high standard.
- To assist the Management with the collection debt and rent arrears.
Qualifications and Skills
To be successful in this role you will be a good communicator with a strong client focus and a flexible and resilient attitude.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £18,475.00 (Pro-rated) with a benefits package that includes a performance related bonus, 33 days annual leave (Pro-rated), pension, parking, life assurance plus more.
Apply today for further information and a full job spec
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: £18,475.00 /year
- Customer Service
- Student Accommodation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job