If you are an experienced Administrator, have great attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced and friendly environment, then this exciting and varied role could be for you. You will be working for an established business who are offering a salary of £17,000 along with great benefits, including 25 days holiday. You will benefit from working within a strong team culture where every individual is valued and where progression is on offer.
- Input and audit expenses received via email
- Compliance for new starters ensuring contracts are received and accurate
- Maintaining relevant documentation and up to date records
- Managing and sending post
- Dealing with paperwork of a confidential nature
- Liaising with clients and contractors in a professional manner
- Answering internal and external telephone calls
- Providing excellent customer service
- Payroll experience would be a great advantage
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong team player
- Competent in IT
A salary of £17K plus great benefits which include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and free on site parking.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job