£22,000 - £25,000
Our client is a global financial advisory services company. They are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Undertaking PA duties for the Sales Manager including processing expenses, booking travel arrangements and any other ad hoc admin duties
- Providing cover to the reception desk, meeting and greeting clients, taking deliveries and ensuring the reception area is presentable
- Ordering stationary supplies for the office including any other requirements for the office such as furniture
- Coordinating the meeting room bookings
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set up and presentable prior to meetings, preparing refreshments
- Assisting with video link connections in meeting rooms when required
- Ensuring that H&S standards are implemented and maintained
- Dealing with all maintenance issues for the office, liaising with building managers and external suppliers
- Assisting with completing company information for tender requests
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing post
- Booking international and domestic travel arrangements for staff including organising Visas
- Assisting with the organisation of company events
- Ad hoc PA support for the Chairman and CEO when required
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to establish and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Must be a confident minute taker
- Professional manner in answering the telephone and dealing with clients
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Able to work well in a team as well as on own initiative
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job