Are you interested in working for an award-winning Pensions Company? We have an exciting role for an experienced Pensions Administrator, based in Leatherhead. In this role, you will undertake all routine administration tasks on a portfolio of DB pension schemes. Your duties will include maintaining defined benefit scheme databases, calculating member benefits and processing member events.
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc (JLT) is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. Our client proposition is built upon our deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. Together, we place our clients first, champion independent thinking and expect to be judged on the results we deliver. JLT has offices in 40 territories with more than 10600 employees supported by the JLT International Network enabling us to offer risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme, both manually and using ProFund Classic and oPen
- Deal with all types of correspondence and calls from Members, Advisors and Trustees
- Assist others in the team as required and support change and development activities
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improving working methods taking into account client and member experience
- Computer literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks and use the tools provided
- Office administration experience
- Strong mathematical skills
As you would expect from a company like Jardine Lloyd Thompson, we offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Whilst this varies from company to company within Jardine Lloyd Thompson in the UK, typical benefits can include:
- Employee share schemes
- Flexible Benefit Scheme (called Choices)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Study support towards a relevant qualification such as PMI/APMI
- Pension Plan
- Private healthcare scheme
JLT aims to be an equal opportunities employer and we would like to encourage applications from all the community, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.