We are currently recruiting for a Fleet Administrator to join a well established transport company in Appleton, Warrington. This is a temporary on going role offering £8.94 per hour.Free parking and immediate start. Must drive. Working Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm.
• Updating an in-house system accurately with purchase order numbers
• Issuing all vehicles and company cars with fuel cards and updating all details on the in house system
• Completing transport surveys
• Ensuring that suppliers work efficiently and cost effectively
• Assisting with inbound calls when required
• Other general admin duties when required
Essential Skills & Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role
• Proven background in administration
• Reliability, accuracy, and a good eye for detail is a must
• Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Excel is essential
• You will be able to multitask, work unsupervised and under pressure and have great communication skills
About The Benefits:
• Free parking
• Hours of work are Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please click on the link below to apply.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on
- Transport and Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job