£ COMPETITIVE SALARY & EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader and innovator in distribution and marketing, renowned for delivering an outstanding service to small, medium and large organisations globally.
To work within this company-specific role, offering the opportunity to experience exposure to various elements of the commercial/business sector.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Liaise with suppliers, forming constructive relationships with customers
- Process purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Updating the database, ensuring supplier data is correct and maintained regularly.
- Ensuring on time delivery of orders
- Identify any issues, ensuring resolution or escalation as required
- High attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Proficient user of IT systems - MS Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job