Temporary (potential to go perm)
8:30 - 16:30 pm Monday to Friday
I am currently recruiting for a global energy company and world leader in wind energy. They provide energy management and supply of gas and electricity in the UK.
A fantastic opportunity exists to work for an energy company based in the area of Liverpool on a temporary basis. This is a full time position 37 hours per week.
This a contract role.
- To manage the jones street lighting contract process.
- Process all council requests for Faults and New Work and issue to contractor daily.
- Request Controlling orders.
- Monitor compliance and update extension/exemption requests from Contractor and Council to ensure no GS failures.
- Update completions on UMS database / SAP and send weekly reports to each Council.
- Process the Jones payment application to ensure monthly payment target dates are met.
- Raise and receipt Purchase Orders.
- Manage monthly invoicing submission on completion of work.
- Manage and respond to invoicing debt queries
- Manage and respond to customer enquiries, councils, contractors and districts.
- Collate and submit project closure packs on completion of work.
If you feel you excel in this environment then I want to hear from you.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today for immediate consideration!
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job