We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Administrator to join a big team in Bridgwater in the construction industry.
You must be available immediately
The hourly rate is £8.71 and the hours 8.00am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
The role is varied covering numerous aspects of day to day administration including:
- Arrange and maintain comms and enquiries
- Report to Manager on regular basis
- Some invoicing
- Analyising data
- Filing and assisting in maintaining paper and electronic filing system records
- Keeping all other office records up to date
- Answer telephone calls giving information to callers, take messages, transfer calls
- General house-keeping around office and dealing with any queries that may arise
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time to fulfil role and assist the office
You will need to have a good standard of IT skills, verbal and written communication as well as an excellent telephone manner. If you are self-motivated, display a positive attitude and work well within a small team environment then this could be the perfect role for you.
To apply for this opportunity, please do so online and then Mary will be in touch.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job