We've got a great opportunity for a role within a growing company to join a fast paced office working within an Accounts Administration department. Working with a professional team, you'll be based in Alsager and will enjoy being a part of a company with a great work life balanced working a Monday to Friday.
In this role you will follow set procedures and guidance’s but must exercise some independent judgement making. You must therefore have good experience and knowledge of general office practice and procedures, coupled with strong IT skills.
You will carry out telephone, reception and other general administrative duties as required. You will also need strong oral and written communication skills
- Working within the accounts team
- Downloading sales invoices
- Providing support to the Accounts and Customer Service Teams
Skills Experience and Knowledge needed for this position:
- Experience in Admin
- Experience using different systems including Xero.
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent customer service
Typical qualifications and experience:
- 5 GCSE's level A-C in English and Math's or Equivalent
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work load
In return my client is offering a full time perm position working office hours Monday - Friday no weekends and no late shifts. Working in a fun friendly environment offering realistic progression opportunities. Paying £16,500 per annum.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- General Administrative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job