Salary: £19,000 per annum
About the company:
Our client is a leading UK property consultancy. They are renowned for the quality of their service and expertise of their people. With a network of 38 offices across England and Wales, they employ more than 700 partners and employees. They help their clients sell, let, manage and add value to their properties, whether they are residential homes, farms and estates, development land, offices, industrial or retail buildings.
They are seeking a Learning & Development Administrator to join its HR team. This is a varied support role providing administration for the Learning and Development function and support to the Head of Human Resources.
The role of the Administrator:
Primarily the role will involve the administration and organisation of training and development across the business including managing the annual appraisal returns and end to end process, booking of internal and external courses, Management Development Programs, organisation of the induction programme, administration of online course provisions and assisting the Head of HR with succession plans, training needs analysis and evaluation of all learning and development.
The role will also provide an administration service to the Head of HR, such as; drafting of letters and documents as directed, data entry into the HR system and answering general HR enquiries.
The requirements of the Administrator:
- The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator, extremely organised, resilient, confident, with an excellent telephone manner and strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills are essential, and they must be comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including Excel is essential for this role.
- On occasion, this role may also be required to travel to their London and regional offices.
A full job description can be provided upon requests.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme matched to 1.5% (5% for Associate level roles and above)
- Life assurance 2x salary
- Other benefits for the successful candidate based on the level of the role
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job