Our Client, based in Bristol is looking to recruit a Graduate LLB Legal Administrator to join their Wills team in Bristol. This is an opportunity for you to start your career in legal with an organisation which values its people and is ready to invest in your development.
As a Legal Administrator you’ll have plenty of client contact from the outset, as the first step in your legal career. This role provides plenty of opportunity to develop and progress within the Wills team.
What you’ll do:
- Writing letters and dealing with clients over the phone
- Binding of wills
- Storage of wills
- Take inbound calls from clients when required
- Manage the post of the team daily
- Request wills from storage facility when requested
- Preparing documents for sign off
To be successful as a Legal Administrator you’ll ideally bring some admin experience or some legal studies and be passionate to start your career in legal.
What you’ll bring:
- Graduate LLB minimum
- Previous admin experience desirable
- Strong ability to accurately capture information as well as proficient IT skills
- The ability to confidently communicate, with a professional telephone manner and a strong customer focus
- Strong organisation and time management skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job