This position is currently on a rolling temporary contract with the chance to go PERMANENT!!
The location of this job role is just outside the city centre in Bootle, working Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday starting 8.30am finishing 1pm!!
• Liaise with different departments such as technical departments and the shop floor.
• Organise and prepare post
• Data input
• Answer emails and calls
• Co-ordinate/Prioritise paper work
• Support senior members of staff
• Over 1 year Administration experience
• A degree or equivalent qualification or experience in Fashion or Textiles
• Fitting and grading skills
• Confident in MS Office
• Over 1 year experience working within the textile industry
• Immediate start
• Weekly pay
• Holiday pay
• Pension scheme
If you are interested in becoming part of a well-known national brand with the desired skills please apply online or send your CV to Kimberly.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job