Financial Services Administrator
An opening has arisen working for a Financial Services company based in Chelmsford; this role is situated on beautiful grounds and you will be welcomed into a fun and vibrant environment. This opportunity would best suit someone with a keen interested in the Financial Services industry or looking to take their next step within their career in Finance.
- Process all new business submissions
- Responsible for dealing with all enquiries relating to new business submissions
- Chasing outstanding documentation
- Updating other departments on status of enquiries ensuring all parties are informed.
- Liaising with the accounts department regarding commission enquiries
- Monitor Workqueue and Advice emails
- Arranging social events for the team
- Compliance scanning coordination
- Car parking
- Team bonding events
- Annual bonus
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer and you can be sure that you'll always be judged on your merits alone. We are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job