Hudson's IT client, based in Ayr, is seeking a committed, enthusiastic and experienced Administrator to join their small, established team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a number of responsibilities as part of their role in supporting the business. Experience in a similar IT environment with a focus on managing databases and financial administration is essential. This high profile role will present many development opportunities for the successful candidate.
Key duties of this role include:
- Contributing to the day to day operations of the team
- First point of contact for guests and visitors
- Opening and distributing mail
- Ensuring office is kept clean and tidy
- Arranging and facilitating meetings - taking minutes
- Travel arrangements as and when required
- Manage petty cash and expenses claims
- Conducting health and safety inductions
- Purchasing all office supplies/hardware
- Log all invoices
- Generating cashflow reports
- Maintaining the company's online and hardcopy filing system
- Mailing documentations and company merchandise
- Supporting with any recruitment projects
To be considered for this position you must posses the following:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in a similar IT environment
- Highly driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an effective team member
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks, with competing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Please note that you will only be contacted of you are actively being considered for this role.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job