Based in Blackpool
£16,500 - £19,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a well established, growing company based in Blackpool. They are seeking a temporary Administrator for a 3 month period to support one of the teams with all general office duties.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for:
- General administrative duties such as filing and scanning
- Data input
- Processing payments and purchase orders
- Analysing and validating data
- Working with confidential and sensitive information
- Maintaining audit trails internally and externally
- Reception duties including switchboard and customer service
- Previous administrative experience
- Organisational skills
This is a brilliant opportunity to work within this company as there may be opportunities that arise from this position in the future in other departments. Working hours are Monday to Friday and they do provide free parking. If this sounds like a position you may be interested in please apply via the details below.
Please note that mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search