A Spanish fit out company, who work world wide are currently working on retail jobs in Central London, looking for a site administrator to join their team working in Moorgate and visiting sites around Central London.
Note: The majority of staff speak Spanish in the office so it would be ideal but not necessary for the successful candidate to also speak Spanish.
- Team events (drinks, food, parties)
- A friendly spanish speaking
- To be part of multiple projects
- To accrue 0.5 days holidays a week if choosing PAYE
- Close to several stations and busses for an easy commute
- Deal with contractors at the office and on site
- Supervise measures and invoices corresponding with works on site
- Supplies deliveries and maintenance at the office.
- Take care of customers, answer phone calls
- Manage issues about our office with our landlord
- Organise data records, printing, documents.
All these task are not restrictive and other minor tasks could be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to speak Spanish to translate is a bonus
- Degree in business, finance or accounts
- 2 years experience in administration, in the construction industry
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- An understanding of the Construction Industry would be a bonus
If you are looking to join a professional company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job