Strand Recruitment has been engaged to recruit an Administrator for a well known and respected organisation within the Finance sector based in Leeds city centre. On offer is the opportunity to work for a genuinely nice business with a very attractive starting salary couple with excellent benefits.
As an Administrator, you will be working alongside a team and will be supporting the day to day
administration of the company which includes regulatory requirements, client servicing, suitability
letters, system administration and diary management. You will be accountable for specific cases,
tasks and deadlines in relation to preparing client accounts and meeting packs. You will also be
required to undertake any business in line with company procedure and service level agreements
to meet and exceed the targets set by the company. Diary management is and essential skillset to
prioritise workload in line with team commitments and be efficient with the passing
and receiving of information.
To be successful in this role you should possess to following skills/experience:
- Analytical, with good attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Accurate and consistent in all areas especially in client facing material.
- Projecting a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards across the practice.
- Finance Sector experience comes highly desired.
- The ability to manage conflicting demands in a calm, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
- Able to maintain a positive 'cando’ attitude.
- Open to change/new ideas. Ready to go the extra mile and respond quickly and flexibly when called upon.
- A clear communicator with good written English who is comfortable with face-to-face and telephone interaction.
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Knowledge of related regulation and legislation and the willingness to progress professional learning including by examination.
- To project a professional image in both appearance and attitude to provide quality support on time to agreed standards.
- To attend & contribute to regular update meetings with the Adviser/Office Manager/Head of Operations.
This is an ugrent requirement so if you feel you meet all the requirements, please apply today.
- Administration Duties
- Microsoft Office
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job