A successful family owned business in East Oxford is looking for an Administrator. Driving license is essential, however car is not (company cars provided)
- As the first point of contact for customers or visitor to the organisation, you will be expected to answer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner.
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Deal with all incoming enquiries (be that over the phone, via written correspondence, the website or in person) and directing enquiries as appropriate ensuring all enquiries are acknowledged within 24 hours. In particular, ensure that telephone calls are attended to within three (3) rings, distribute calls and take accurate, detailed messages as required.
- Build and maintain a positive rapport with your clients and customers.
- To maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with the industry and the Company standards
- Administrative Support
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job