Company Profile - Administrator
An established corporate business in Stevenage are seeking an Administrator to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for liaising with customers and ensuring all administration tasks are being completed on time with high attention to detail. You will need to be confident and professional as well as being able to keep on top of a varied workload.
Job Description - Administrator
As a Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Sending out relevant documentation to customers
- Sending out text campaigns to customers
- Producing and sending letters to customers regarding any updates they need to know about
- Taking payments and processing them for customers
- Undertaking general ad hoc administration duties in order to support the team
Required Skills - Administrator
- Insurance knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Administration experience
- Good Outlook and IT skills
- Good team player
Benefits - Administrator
- 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- £18,000 salary + monthly team bonus
- Excellent company benefits
- Opportunity to progress into a different role
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving it is unfortunate that we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. We will endeavour to contact all suitable candidates within 7 working days. If you have not heard from Lawrence Dean Recruitment within this time then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on file and contact you regarding any new opportunities that arise.
Thank you for your application. Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Lawrence Dean Recruitment is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in both temporary and permanent business support roles in the Hertfordshire area. Our clients range from large, blue-chip companies, to smaller owner-managed local businesses. As a Lawrence Dean candidate you can expect a different service to our competitors, where you feel valued and thoroughly involved in your next career move. We are experienced recruiters with extensive local market knowledge and are passionate about finding our candidates not just any job but the right job! Please contact us today to find out more about the Lawrence Dean Difference
"Lawrence Dean Recruitment - All About People"
- Administration Duties
- Business Support
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job