Salary: £16,500 + an excellent benefits package including private healthcare, life insurance plus much more
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Our client who has been established for over 30 years are looking for an accurate administrator to join their team. The company is corporate however the culture is very family orientated yet professional, the employees are at the heart of their business, so they really look after them.
Our client is very innovative and always one step ahead of the market amending their products and services accordingly.
This role encompasses a number of general administration duties within the Administration Services department. Administrators are required to assist with the clearing of the daily workflow.
- Preparing batches for scanning ensuring clear references are defined on the batches, staples removed and splitting sheets enclosed.
- Scanning batches ensuring all pages match the number quoted, quality checking ensuring all documents can be viewed and the correct volume of pages match, indexing policy/claim batches checking the customer matches the system to the batch.
- Data Entry
- Ensuring any manual attachments are 100% checked
- Contacting third parties via telephone to obtain history to record on database
- Uploading daily files to the database
- Sending e-mail/letters to customers with regards to decisions made
- Ensuring that work produced is of the highest possible standard and within Service Level Agreements
- Promoting a positive image of the business and client companies
- Seeking to achieve and exceed productivity and quality levels and ensuring all targets are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Responding to changing priorities and ensuring tasks are completed quickly and efficiently
- Assisting Print Team as and when required
- Assist with the opening of post
- Carry out any ad-hoc tasks
• Strong administration experience in an office environment
• Previous experience in Insurance is desirable
• Ability to multi task and be self-sufficient
• Be able to work independently and as part of a large team
• Good computer literacy - using multiple systems
• Ability to work under pressure accurately
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity
- Administrative Support
- Office Administrator