A national accommodation provider is seeking a Residence Co-ordinator/ Administrator with customer facing experience to join their team in Manchester.
Administrator - About The Role
Supporting the management team you will as the administrator be charged with ensuring a high standard of customer service and administration is provided in order to maximise revenue generation.
With the team, you will ensure that the residence runs efficiently and cost-effectively in line with company policies and procedures, in addition, you will be the first point of contact for all matters related to the Residence.
Administrator - Responsibilities included within the role are:
- To provide a high level of service to all front of house enquiries.
- Complete sales viewings when necessary
- Manage all aspects of administration within the residences including electronic and paper-based systems.
- To deal with incoming calls to the business
- Play a key role during the client move in and client move out process to provide a smooth transition for the client whilst ensuring all administrative, operational and financial aspects are completed to a high standard.
- To assist the Management with the collection debt and rent arrears.
Administrator - About the candidate
To be successful in this role you will be a strong communicator with a strong client focus and a flexible and resilient attitude. You will be a self-motivated who is professional, resilient with the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business. Working Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm.
Administrator - Benefits
In return, you will receive a salary of up £20,192 with a benefits package that includes:
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave pension
- Life assurance plus more
Apply today for further information and a full job spec.
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Salary: £20,192 /year
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job