- An expert organiser?
- Do you thrive on working organising schedules, ensuring every last detail is covered?
- Can you juggle numerous tasks and take control?
If the answer is yes, then I am looking to recruit a focussed, enthusiastic and super organised individual to plan and organise events at my client's busy offices based in the very heart of Sutton Coldfield.
For this key position within the organisation you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Organising and booking UK wide and international venues for events
- Organising international travel on behalf of staff members
- Responsible for the management of international work permits on behalf of colleagues
Key skills required for the position:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build strong relationships with suppliers
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work in a team and juggle multiple tasks.
- Driven and determined attitude
Ideally you will have a minimum of 12 months experience as an administrator in a professional office environment, and be based within an easy commute to Sutton Coldfield.
* Admin and Secretarial * Administrator * Sutton Coldfield *
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- administration / admin / events / customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job