Administrator - Bradford City Centre - £16,000 - £18,000
The Role: This is an events focused administrative role. The post holder will be responsible for assisting the Business Development Executive in the organisation and implementation of both internal and external events, in addition to providing general administrative support to the Company Administration team.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Provide administration support to primarily assist the events management team in achieving its objectives for both internal and external event coordination
- Manipulate the central management systems in order to maintain client data and produce reports for the management team
- Monitor client invite lists and track attendance rates for all events
- Under direction from the Business Development Executive, research potential business leads and opportunities
- Assist in the production of seminar presentation documents, mainly using Powerpoint software
- Support the general administration team with their day to day work load and ad hoc duties as required by the Administration Team Leader
You'll have previous experience of working within a busy administration team. You'll be an excellent communicator with the ability to meet strict deadlines and be able to manage your time effectively. We're looking for an enthusiastic team player with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. A flexible approach to work is key in this role.
If you feel you are suited to this role please send your CV. Interviews immediately
- Admin Clerk
- Brand Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job