Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is an exciting and well established company looking for an Administrator to join their team on a temp to perm basis.
This job would suit an experienced Administrator who will be dealing with invoicing and raising Purchase Orders as well as performing general administrative duties including photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing etc.
This company is a very successful innovative business which has been serving its customers throughout the UK and Internationally for many years. The company is a global leader in their market that strives to provide advancements in their field.
The successful individual will have great problem solving skills and able to deal with complex analysis of situations. The candidate should have experience planning, organising and prioritising their daily work load as well as being able to work under general direction. Strong IT skills are essential especially in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Duties will include:
- Serves as a point of contact for customers
- Answers questions related to established policies and procedures
- Coordinates projects/assignments of broader scope, independently seeking appropriate internal and external resources as necessary such as: Assembling and distributing materials; Compiling and/or tracking data; Verifying the accuracy of data collected
- Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling of work
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner
- Creating/shipping/managing launch packs
- Mailing demo product for congresses
- Invoice and PO/invoice processing
- Managing logistics
- Supporting/organizing/attending marketing staff meeting - ideally also doing meeting minutes and tracking, etc.
- Various small marketing projects
- Hotel/room planning for team meetings, congresses etc.
- Admin role in planning/supporting key congresses
- Administrative onboarding of new hires
- Budget tracking expenses
- Presentation development
For more information about this role or any other Administrator, jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job