Administrator - Godalming
Up to £17,000
Due to expansion our client is now seeking an Administrator to join their successful company; this is a dynamic and friendly team! This is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking for their first Office based role!
- To ensure clients receive an excellent level of service.
- To ensure that all tasks are dealt with in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- To maintain a sound knowledge of company rules and procedures and to adhere to service standards laid down by the company.
- To keep up to date with office practice with particular emphasis on database and word processing software.
- To meet training and personal development targets agreed at annual appraisal.
- To contribute positively to the work environment by flexibly responding to the needs of the company and being supportive of your colleagues.
Person / Experience Required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Good Communication skills
- 1 years + office administration experience
- A-level educated
- Enjoy working in a busy, team environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job