Job Title: Administrator
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Pay Rate: £8.22ph
We are looking for an Administrator to join our superb, city centre based client to support a busy sales team within the recruitment industry. We are looking for an Administrator to join the team on temporary basis, however this role has large potential to become permanent for the perfect candidate.
Your duties as an Administrator in this busy team your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Sales team largely with their administration
- Mail-Merging and data input
- Liaising closely with the sales team to meet their expectations and prioritising workload.
- Assisting the wider team with any ad-hoc work and queries.
This is a brand new role offering exciting prospects and longevity!
In order to be a successful Administrator you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Be able to prioritise and organise workload
- Excellent customer service and administration skills
- We are looking for a candidate who is outgoing, hardworking and reliable.
- Be able to deal with a varying degree of clientele.
- Have the ability to manage your time effectively and work to deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking organisation - a great way to start your career!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Key Words: Sales / Trainee / Entry-level / Administrator / Assistant / Data entry / Sales Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job