Amazing opportunity has arisen to join a really successful company as an Administrator in Wakefield!
Your new company
My clients are a really successful and growing company based in Wakefield, they have a strong family feel culture and always ensure they take time to develop their employees.
Your new role
Main purpose of the role will be setting up new enquiries and covering reception.
- Monitor the 'Tender Enquiries' Inbox
- Set up new enquiries on to the Quote Tracker system
- Check ATS in the first instance to make sure the enquiry is not already on the system
- Set up new accounts on ATS
- Add new clients to existing accounts
- Keep clear audit trail/ accurate notes
- Liaise with Estimating should any quote fees require duplicating
- Duplicating fees and issuing to client
- Assist the Key Account Managers in obtaining any additional and required information to enable fee proposal to be issued, including, but not limited to, the site details, client details, invoicing details, compliance targets etc
- Send enquiries to other teams or sub-contractors for services that are required from outside of the Wakefield team
- Send email to 'Estimating' advising of the project requiring quoting and the tender 'required by' date
- Advise 'Estimating' when outside quotes are returned for inclusion in our tenders
- Filing correspondence and drawings in the appropriate folders in the job files
Reception - Assisting, as necessary, the team by answering incoming telephone calls and Door Access - assist with visitors arriving.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous administrative, data entry experience with excellent attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
Competitive package of £16,000 per annum working Monday to Friday 8.30am till pm on permanent basis, free parking and more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job