We are looking for a self motivated and proactive Administrator to join our Kings Hill based client.
In this varied administration role you will work within a small team and will manage your own workload as well as work as providing support to the project team.
Your duties will be:
- To provide full administration support to the project teams from the start and the finish of each individual project
- To raise contract documents including agreements, diary appointments and works contracts.
- Bind and return contracts and send any relevant contracts to the client
- Logging on the daily post
- Chasing up any outstanding sub-contractor's company information
- Dealing with Sub-contractor's telephone calls and emails, helping with payment dates and any other queries they may have
- Under the guidance of managers, complete monthly valuation payment runs
- General Admin and office support duties including database entry, email, printing documents and letter correspondence and adhoc duties as required
- Hours: Monday to Friday either 8.30 to 5pm or 9 to 5.30 with 1 hour for lunch
You will be:
- Have experience working within a similar Administrator role
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Professional communicator - written and verbal
- IT literate - Good working knowledge of Word and Excel
If you have the required skills and experience please applying forwarding your CV for attention of Gemma Edwards
- team administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job