Administrator - Preston - 5 month contract - £8.54 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an administrator to work in our client's Learning and Development department on a 5 month contract. Candidates with experience within the defence sector are highly desirable as are candidates that have experience working in learning and development.
- Liaise with the Front Office team on courses where scheduling /cohort management/complex/choice service are involved.
- Provide a wide range of supporting administration for the Front Office Team.
- Provide occasional cover for the Front Office Advisors.
- Work with established internal and external customers to defined processes in providing a seamless service to customer.
- Updating the shared information databank with approved information.
- Process invoicing and cheque requests.
- Assist with the resolution of general issues and escalated queries escalating from the Front Office team in connection with on-site venues and training providers.
- Provide assistance to the Front Office team on non-complex issues requiring voice contact.
- Point of contact for external/internal mail enquiries originating from other service streams.
- General team admin tasks, including filing / issue of forms / updating records, post etc.
- Participate in regular workflow meetings with Front Office team.
Skills and experience:
- Good administration and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the customer is desirable
- Basic understanding of our Service Definitions
- Good IT skills, in particular MS Excel, MS Word
- Conscientious and efficient
- Attention to detail and proven track record of accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 810402
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Blue Collar
- Front Office
- Head Office
- Microsoft Word
- Learning and Development
- MS Excel
- MS Offic
- End to End
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job