This is an opportunity for an individual to join a busy purchasing department.
The business has a warehouse and office in Ashford Middlesex and has been supplying products to independent retailers for over 40 years.
The position requires someone who is confident in their ability to complete all administration duties together with reviewing stock levels and inventory, processing incoming stock and supplier returns.
Updating and administrating stock information and maintaining supplier lists and records, including catalogue information.
Updating and liaison with other departments regarding stock/out of stock products.
Assisting with end of year stock check.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge on all products, campaigns and promotions
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of in house SAGE system
- Adhere to all Company processes, procedures, policies and standards
- Perform all other duties as reasonably required that are consistent with company procedures
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Maintain tidy work area and report any health and safety issues to the head of dept.
- As a team member to contribute to the overall success of the team and the Company goals by maintaining regular attendance, punctuality, focus and professionalism at all times
- Admin skills/Good knowledge of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Communication by Email, and Telephone
Working hours are 5 days / 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Administrative Support
- Computer Literate
- Maintaining Relationships
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job