An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful smaller Field Marketing Agency in Thame. They fully support internal progression and can offer a great career.
As the Fleet Administrator, you are primarily responsible for providing day to day administrative support to fleet services including working with the Fleet Management Company to ensure smooth and compliant operations.
- To provide accurate excel, administrative and operational support to the fleet management team
- To ensure the organisation of the all fleet related queries from the account teams and Fleet Management company
- To have a particularly confident telephone communication manner
- Ability to approach and resolve sensitive situations through effective written and verbal communication
- To manage all vehicle listings and running costs
- To assist in the preparation and production of presentation material and fleet feedback
- To communicate field, head office, client and supplier personnel in a professional, efficient and appropriate manner
- To undertake additional Centralised Operational tasks or projects where required
- Ideally you will have fleet experience, but this is not essential if you have strong admin experience.
- Confident communicator, verbal and written
- Strong IT skills including intermediate Excel
- Able to prioritise and organise your own workload
- Strong team player
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job