We are recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of our client based in Bourneville. This role is responsible for the timely and accurate administration & replenishment of Co-pack production for UK & Ireland. The role holder also provides key support to the management team through inventory management and Bill of Material management. Timeliness & accuracy are of paramount importance to ensure correct inventory levels & accurate costing of co-pack items, both of which have a direct impact on the profitability of the business
Duties and Responsibilities of an Administrator
- The successful Co-Pack administrator should have a good problem solving, communication and time management skills. As a Co-Pack Administrator you should also have good level of excel with formula SAP experience, be able to organise own workload and time to deliver high standards of administration and support to management. Supply Chain knowledge will be advantageous.
Details of an Administrator
- Location: Bourneville
- £11. 09 Hour.
- Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Skill and Experience of an Administrator
- Good Communication
- Problem Solving
- Time Management Action orientated and results driven.
- Organise own workload and time to deliver high standards of administration and support to Management.
- Microsoft Office in particular confidence in excel English Speaking
- SAP Experience
- Supply Chain Knowledge or experience in working in an FMCG environment
- Educated to GCSE standard or able to demonstrate success at a similar level in a comparable environment
Benefits of working as an Administrator
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply
- Data Entry
- SAP Experience
- Hr Administrator
- Supporting HR Team
- CO packing experience
- suplly chain experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job