£18K + benefits + free parking
Unico Recruitment are working with a respected organisation in the local area to help recruit for an experienced Administrator to support the Operations Team
The role - Administrator
- Checking orders are correct & ready to ship on the system.
- Adding & setting up new customers to the system.
- Ensuring orders are processed, stock arrives within expected timescales and any delays are dealt with appropriately.
- Liaising with Purchasing to order stock and request updates on lead times for outstanding stock.
- Communicating with internal departments
- Processing direct shipment orders.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- General Administration
- Order Processing
- Sales Order
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'