Are you a recent college leaver or University Graduate? Are you looking for your first opportunity within an office environment? If so this could be the opportunity for you….
Our client is a market -leading organisation that provide HR (Human Resource) and Payroll services to schools and academies nationwide since 1993. They employ over 150 staff and support over 1300 schools and academies. They have seen significant year on year growth on the back of their reputation for providing a high-quality service to their clients. An opportunity has now arisen for a Administrator to join their Payroll team.
Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 (DOE) + benefits + training + progression
In return, you can expect the following -
- Working for the leading provider of HR, Payroll & Pensions provider in the education sector
- Tailored learning & Development Programme including CIPP qualification up to masters level
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Career development in Payroll to a Master’s Degree level through the chartered Institute of Payroll professionals
- Mentoring Programme
- Excellent Benefits and a staff wellbeing programme
This is a new and exciting opportunity for an aspiring professional looking to develop a career with a market leading and fast-growing company, providing a comprehensive, Payroll, Pensions and HR service within the education sector.
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible on a monthly basis for administrating the start to finish payroll for a comprehensive portfolio of schools, Academies and Multi-Academy Trusts. Working to strict deadlines and multiple pay dates, you will develop a detailed knowledge of payroll requirements within the education sector, complying with statutory regulations.
The successful Administrator will have the following skills/experience -
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Highly numerate, analytical, organised, process mined and with a great attention to detail
- Educated to Degree Level or A-Level standard with strong Mathematic skills
- Willingness to continually learn and develop as an individual
- Great communication skills and ability to work with staff across all levels
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work to tight customer deadlines
- Honest and discreet with a professional and diligent approach to work
- A positive and pro-active team player but equally able to independently
To apply for this position of administrator please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment directly for further details.
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job