Based in Beckenham
Our financial services client based in Beckenham are looking to recruit an experienced administrator due to expansion of the company.
This is a great career opportunity for an administrator to join a large organisation. The ideal candidate will have some administration experience and exposure to Excel.
This role is reporting to the supervisor of the delivery team, the successful administrator will be responsible for ensuring that dividends, statements and proxy are issued and settled with respect to plans administered, adhering to relevant rules, procedures, guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation and organisation of accurate and timely delivery of dividends, statements and voting documentation to participants.
- Ensuring that the relevant systems are updated accurately and on a timely basis to reflect dividend settlements.
- Professionally dealing with telephone/written/e-mailed enquiries, requests and complaints from Participants and Clients
- Adherence to internal complaints procedures, including the completion of relevant forms and reports
- Production and distribution of accurate reports to Clients
- Clearance of cash differences highlighted by the regular bank account reconciliations
- Responding to calls referred by the CSC within the 48 Hour SLA
- Some Administration experience in a similar capacity would be beneficial.
- A levels education or equivalent
- Strong customer focused mentality
- Strong attention to detail with ability to produce work of a high standard
- Problem solving mentality
- Regulatory and technical awareness
- Computer literacy, with the ability to use Microsoft Office tools, including Excel
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills with the capability of prioritising work
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail, please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.
- Data Entry
- Financial Services
- Microsoft Excel