Based in Beckenham
Our financial services client based in Beckenham are looking to recruit an experienced administrator due to expansion of the company.
This is a great career opportunity for an administrator to join a large organisation. The ideal candidate will have some administration experience and exposure to Excel.
This role is reporting to the supervisor of the delivery team, the successful administrator will be responsible for ensuring that share plans are administered, adhering to relevant rules, procedures, guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements. This is a role that impacts on both clients and participants and whilst specific experience of share plans is not required, some experience of working in an administration role would be beneficial.
- Auditing and providing feedback around the quality of work completed
by the 3rd party team.
- Ensuring that the relevant systems are updated accurately and on a timely basis
- Professionally dealing with telephone/written/e-mailed enquiries, requests and complaints from Participants and Clients
- Adherence to internal complaints procedures, including the completion of relevant forms and reports
- Working effectively with other business support units to ensure that the Client’s performance expectations are met.
- Production and distribution of accurate reports to Clients
- Responding to calls referred by the CSC within the 48 Hour SLA
- Some Administration experience in a similar capacity would be beneficial.
- A levels education or equivalent
- Strong customer focused mentality
- Strong attention to detail with ability to produce work of a high standard
- Problem solving mentality
- Regulatory and technical awareness
- Computer literacy, with the ability to use Microsoft Office tools, including Excel
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Strong time management skills with the capability of prioritising work
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job