A great opportunity has arisen within a fast growing company, who specialise in providing professional interpreting and translation services across the UK, covering both public and private sectors. You will provide administrative support to all departments, dealing and responding to queries over the phone or by email.
- Dealing and responding to queries over phone or by email
- Greeting visitors at reception
- Typing letters and reports
- Updating computer records
- Printing, photocopying, filing and faxing
- Ordering supplies
- Resolving client queries
- Setting up meetings and taking minutes
- Any other reasonable duties as required by management
- Working Under Pressure
- Time Management
Key Competency Requirements
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills Problem solving
- Communication skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Able to use initiative and problem solve
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn quickly and efficiently
- Excellent computer skills using all Microsoft applications
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working within a busy office environment.
- Excellent IT skills using all Microsoft applications
Mandatory Qualification Requirements
- A Level in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 5A*-C GCSE Grades including Maths and English
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme available such as Childcare vouchers, Pension contributions, Cycle to Work Schemes, Company cars & Work-related training
- Generous Rewards and Recognition
- Access to over 30 E Learning CPD Certified Courses
- Access to free training and development
- 28 days annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible Shift Times
- Quick Internal Progression
Millennium Translations is recognised for its equal opportunities policies, and all employee’s and job applicants are treated equally and given the same set of opportunities regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, disability, culture or anything other personal characteristic that might be discriminated against.
Millennium Translations offers competitive rates of pay and will provide you with full support and ongoing training. This is your chance to be part of the one of the largest language interpretation and translation providers in the UK.
If you think the role is for you, click the apply button and upload your CV. If you are successful, you will be required to undergo a criminal records check due to the nature of our business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job