We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client located in Sheffield. Our client is a market leader in Europe and specialise in providing industrial equipment & Services to various sectors
Due to expansion our client is now looking to recruit a full time temporary Sales Administrator to work Monday-Friday.This role will go permanent for the right individual.
Suitable candidates must have previous lifting gear, wire rope and or Hydraulics background
- Taking orders via phone & email from customers and external sales rep's
- Raising quotes and liaising with customers
- Supporting customers with any Query that might arise.
- liaising with suppliers to be able to meet customer's requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Dedication to the roll, task completion in a timely fashion.
- General administration
- Following up on leads & quotations
- Previous experience working as a Sales Administrator
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent IT skills
- Team player
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Excellent base salary
- On-site parking
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Career progression
If you feel you have the skills required and would like a rewarding career with a fantastic organisation, please forward your CV for consideration.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job