Administrator £8.50 per hour temporary
THIS IS AN ONGOING TEMP POSITION
Office Angels Northampton are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Coordinator to assist with booking and coordinating site engineers to install and service security equipment. You will be responsible for ensuring maintenance contracts are updated and customers are billed and invoiced accordingly.
Main responsibilities are:
- Scheduling / booking of maintenance to meet contractual requirements
- Invoicing of service and call out works including equipment and parts used
- Update system with customer information - ensuring that everything, including future maintenance information, is present to assist others in the department
- Collation and distribution of weekly diary/works for engineers
- Liaison with customers when scheduling repair or maintenance work - ensuring we attend at a suitable time and inline with program of works
- Informing stock controller of requirements in good time
- Updating and maintaining work schedules
- Ability to own issues and facilitate resolution working with other departments or engineers where necessary
Planning and organisational skills are essential to succeed in this role as well as strong communication and customer service skills.
If you are interested in this position please apply online or email your CV to
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job